- Vacation Bible School 2014
June 23 – 27; 6:30 – 8:30 pm, Campus of St. Philip’s
We will be using the Cokesbury Workshop of Wonders VBS. Many volunteers are needed to make it a success. Look at the list below and email your top three choices to Melissa Trigg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. VBS Director
2. Assistant VBS Director – Crew leaders
3. Assistant VBS Director – Preschool
4. Overall Snack Leader
5. Overall Music/Opening & Closing Ceremony
6. Photographer Tween (Entering 5th/6th Grade Students) Mission Camp:
7. Mission Camp Leader
8. Assistant Mission Camp Leader
Preschool children are age four and entering Kindergarten, and must have a volunteer on campus for safety reasons.
9. Preschool Bible Story Leader
10. Preschool Crafts Leader
11. Preschool Recreation Leader
12. Preschool Science Leader
Elementary Children entering grades 1st-4th:
13. Elementary Story Bible Leader
14. Elementary Crafts Leader
15. Elementary Recreation Leader
16. Elementary Science Leader
Crew Leaders (guide children’s groups to stations):
17. Elementary Crew Leader
18. Preschool Crew Leader
• Entering 7th & 8th grade students may request to be a station assistant.
• High school youth can serve as crew leaders or work with stations.
- Children’s Easter Celebration Sunday, April 13
Please mark your calendars for Sunday afternoon, April 13, for the annual Easter Family Celebration. We have leadership for this event, but members of the planning committee and volunteers for various activities are needed. We need as much help as we can get. Please email me at email@example.com to help out!
- Volunteers Needed
Teachers and subs continue to be needed for preschool and elementary Sunday School. Please contact Melissa Trigg at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the church office at 512-244-2175 to discuss possibilities. Thank you so much!